The EBW Advance Emotional Intelligence Programme is ideal for those coaches, consultants, psychologists and trainers who wish to select and develop Business Emotional Intelligence in others to improve business performance.
The EBW Advance Accreditation Programme is practical and focuses on developing delegates' ability to understand and use Business Emotional Intelligence to develop leader and teams success. It emphasis is on becoming a confident user of the EBW Emotional Intelligence Business Model and the EBW Advance Psychometric System.
By the end of the programme delegates will have understanding of Emotional Intelligence theory, the EBW Emotional lntelligence Business Model and have the skills, the psychometric tools and methodologies to be able to select and develop leaders and teams with the EBW Advance Reports. and find a programme near you
EBW Advance Emotional Intelligence Programme
The programme consists of:
- Two online E-learning modules on Psychometrics and Emotional Intelligence, which develops your subject knowledge on the EBW business model and advance psychometric system
- A EBW assessment and personal report
- A one day masterclass, which enables you to learn with experts in this field
- Three assessment & feedback sessions using the EBW model and advance psychometric system which enables you to assess and provide feedback to others
- A one to one telephone coaching session with a Business Psychologist to discuss your 3 feedback sessions, gain your accreditation and receive 1 to 1 coaching on how to apply the EBW Emotional Intelligence business model to improve performance.
This structure of theory, practice and coaching ensures that we are confident that you will be able to use the EBW Emotional Intelligence business model and advance psychometric system successfully. This is obviously important to us as the reputation of the EBW model and advance psychometric system is based on it being used competently and expertly.
EBW Advance Emotional Intelligence Programme Benefits:
- Develop your knowledge of the different Emotional Intelligence models (such as Mayer and Salovey, BarOn, Goleman etc.) and how they compare to personality models so you will be able to offer expert insight
- Understand how emotions (stress, passion, motivation, drive, happiness etc) and behaviours at work affect individuals and organisations performance, so you can use the best methods to maximise success in the work place
- Be able to use the EBW Emotional Intelligence business model and psychometric system to assess (test), benchmark and develop successful leaders and teams.
- Be accredited on the EBW Advance Psychometric System which ensures you are one of the unique practitioners who is recognised as a competent EBW Advance Psychometric Facilitator
- Have free use of the EBW Online Knowledge Library with white papers, practical support materials and workshop programmes to help you select and develop Emotional Intelligence in leaders and teams.
- Be able to tailor the EBW Advance Psychometric System and Reports enabling you to develop your personal brand.