The EBWt Team Accreditation Programme has been designed for delegates who are already
qualified as an EBW Advance Facilitator and wish to use the EBWt Team System to develop
successful leaders and teams.
This short programme is web based and is completed online, using e-learning. The
emphasis is on becoming a confident user of the EBWt Team Model and having sufficient
knowledge to run a successful EBWt Team Workshop.
By the end of the programme, delegates will have developed their understanding of the
EBWt Emotional Intelligence Business Model and EBWt Psychometric
System to be able to develop successful teams.
EBWt Team Accreditation Programme
The programme develops the knowledge of a EBW Advance Facilitator and consists of:
- An E-learning module on the EBWt Team Model and Emotional Intelligence of teams,
to develop your subject knowledge on the EBWt team model and psychometric system.
- A workshop framework for assessing and developing teams with practical experiential
exercises on every scale on the EBW model, ensuring you have the tools to make every
team workshop a succes.
- One EBWt assessment and team report credit, to enable you to practice developing
teams using the EBWt team model.
EBWt Team Facilitator Benefits:
- Develop your knowledge of the theory and practice of developing teams, so you will
be able to offer expert insight
- Use the EBWt Emotional Intelligence team model to develop successful leaders and
- Be accredited on the EBWt Team Psychometric System
which ensures you are recognised as a competent
EBWt Team Facilitator.
- Be able to run EBWt Team Workshops for developing